[Asterisk-Dev] More work on DISA

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Fri Nov 11 11:53:18 MST 2005

I would like to do some more work on DISA:

1 I'd like to allow the call to DISA to control the volume and possibly the
tone indication of the dialtone. (For instance, 400 Hz.)

2 I'd like to clean up all the use of the tmp variable

3 I was thinking of allowing passwords to be stored in a database.

I _really_ need to do #1, and would prefer to have my changes accepted so I
don't have to do it for every release. #2 and 3 are just interesting.

Is there any interest in this? If I did a decent job on #1 would it be
acceptable for the code base going forward?

Thanks,
</edg>