[Asterisk-Dev] Re: chan_misdn in asterisk beta 2 ?

Christian Richter christian.richter at beronet.com
Sun Nov 6 09:28:27 MST 2005

David Woodhouse wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 13:50 -0400, Doug Meredith wrote:
>

>>I'm curious about that.  Why would it be important to get something
>>that doesn't work into the release?  My instincts tell me that it is
>>important to keep such things *out* of releases.
>>

>It seems to work for me. I've been using chan_misdn for months, and
>apart from a couple of minor problems which crich fixed for me within
>minutes of reporting them, even on a Saturday, the update to CVS HEAD
>went fairly painlessly.
>
>I'm very pleased to see chan_misdn in the beta, although I'd have liked
>to see app_v110 in there too :)
> :)

yeah, it would be nice to have app_v110, app_waitfordigits and
app_ptyfork to have in cvs also.

app_v110 - could be used for zap channels also

app_waitfordigits - can anyway be used by any channeldriver

and app_ptyfork - is something like app_zapras for chan_misdn.

I will provide a patch with that app_bundle, when we've fixed the worst
issues in chan_misdn.