[Asterisk-Dev] Re: chan_misdn in asterisk beta 2 ?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Nov 6 05:09:46 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 13:50 -0400, Doug Meredith wrote:
> I'm curious about that.  Why would it be important to get something
> that doesn't work into the release?  My instincts tell me that it is
> important to keep such things *out* of releases.

It seems to work for me. I've been using chan_misdn for months, and
apart from a couple of minor problems which crich fixed for me within
minutes of reporting them, even on a Saturday, the update to CVS HEAD
went fairly painlessly.

I'm very pleased to see chan_misdn in the beta, although I'd have liked
to see app_v110 in there too :)

--
dwmw2