[Asterisk-Dev] Send tone to caller on answer

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Thu Nov 3 07:54:00 MST 2005

 What about moving the macro execution in res_features.c
(http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2005-October/016393.html) and
using EAGI?

 Or adding a new option E() in Dial app to run EAGI from ast_bridge_call which
allows access to both channels?

 The second option would give the flexibility for many customizations - to
listen for some keys pressed during the call (ex 'start/stop recording the
call', moving to a conference room for an n-way conversation) and many others.

 At the moment i think there is no way to do anithing after the call is
started, which makes extending Dial app the only way for adding new features.
Isn't it better to add the new features (when possible) as additional EAGI
apps included when needed instead of making one hudge app full of switches or
i am wrong

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:36:38 -0600, Kevin P. Fleming wrote