[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 0001007: Recognise distinctive ring whenpresented after CID

Jason Lingohr jsl at apache.org
Sun May 29 21:24:31 MST 2005

Brian West wrote:

> No the dring patch is already in there and disclaimed.  What seems to
> be the issue?
>
> /b

Is this question directed at me?

Define "in there" (I'm asking for a lot of definitions lately ;))  Do
you mean in HEAD?  It wasn't in the HEAD I just checked out a day or so
ago... if you mean in the patch, yeah, it is.

And how do you know it is disclaimed?

This is a bizarre situation -- Michael, I saw your reply, but where to
from here when the author apparently can't be reached?

Jason.