[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 0001007: Recognise distinctive ring whenpresented after CID

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Sat May 28 22:32:59 MST 2005

If there is disclaimed code in the bug report that you are willing to
take over responsibility for testing and feedback, then either open a
new bug report and attatch the patch and reference the previous bug, or
see a bug marshall on #asterisk-bugs in IRC to re-open the bug and
follow up with appropriate testing.