[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 0001007: Recognise distinctive ring when presented after CID

Jason Lingohr jsl at apache.org
Sat May 28 22:06:37 MST 2005

I was wondering what the status of this whole issue is -- I can see that
the two bugs are closed due to non disclosure, and was wondering what
could be done to fix this issue or commit the patch described in that
bug report (I can't see any way to contact the author).

The patch works fine for me against latest CVS (yesterday), and as far
as I can tell, anyone in Australia with both caller ID and distinctive
ring would be affected by this issue.

Jason.