[Asterisk-Dev] T.38 pass-through / T.38 support

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sat May 28 20:12:56 MST 2005

Hello,

I am looking for a programmer(s) that would like to be paid to implement
either:

1) T.38 pass-through support for chan_sip in Asterisk

or

2) T.38 support defined as:

1. support for cisco-interop T.38 from Zap channel to SIP [call originates
on Zap channel, your T.38 implementation would convert Zap channel data to
SIP RTP T.38 protocol to Cisco AS5400 HPX through Asterisk -- I can give you
access to a test Cisco as well as Asterisk with Zap ISDN channels]

2. support for SIP using cisco-interop T.38 back to Zap [call comes into
Asterisk on chan_sip via T.38, converted back into Zap channel over ISDN PRI
to end-user fax].

3. T.38 pass-through support for SIP-->SIP calls, meeting cisco-interop
standards

Your T.38 support only needs to be Cisco compatible, and work smoothly
between SIP and Asterisk Zap channels.

We are an established company with a budget big enough to compensate for
this work fairly.  Please contact me via email if you have a solution for
sale now, or with any proposals to create one for us.  If you submit a
proposal, I need you to include a pricing quote as well as reasonable time
to completion.

Yours,
Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications
91,000 NPA/NXX for 0.005/min and counting...
http://www.txlink.net/