[Asterisk-Dev] 7920 and chan_skinny patch?

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Thu May 26 13:47:50 MST 2005

On Thu May 26, 2005 at 10:48:37AM -0800, Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC wrote:
> Simon, everything patched, compiled, and installed perfectly, but my
> phone timed out on "Registering to Call Manager 1" and moved on to 2, 3,
> etc.  and kept trying around the list.  This means it got the .cnf.xml
> file off my tftp server, I'm pretty sure.

Yes - this is more promising, as the phone didn't crash when it tried to
register!

Was anything logged by asterisk when it tried to register?

Simon

> [mojowireless]
> device=SEP001121XXXXXX

You'll need to add "model=7920" to that section.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *