[Asterisk-Dev] 7920 and chan_skinny patch?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu May 26 11:48:37 MST 2005

Simon, everything patched, compiled, and installed perfectly, but my
phone timed out on "Registering to Call Manager 1" and moved on to 2, 3,
etc.  and kept trying around the list.  This means it got the .cnf.xml
file off my tftp server, I'm pretty sure.

It could be that there's an error in my skinny.conf, but I can't imagine
what it'd be:

[general]
port = 2000             ; Port to bind to, default tcp/2000
bindaddr = 66.58.241.180
dateFormat = M-D-Y      ; M,D,Y in any order (5 chars max)
keepAlive = 120

[mojowireless]
device=SEP001121XXXXXX
nat=1
callerid="Mojo Wiresless" <22>
mailbox=22
transfer=1
callwaiting=1
threewaycalling=1
context = internal
line => 22

Thanks for your effort!  I'll be glad to test anything else you try.

Mojo