[Asterisk-Dev] Re: 911/PSAP services conference call

JetSpeak asterisk at jetspeak.com
Thu May 26 11:48:37 MST 2005

The conference call is tomorrow at 1PM eastern.  I will be replying to
everyone in a little while with all of the call info.

I have received almost 200 responses from people wanting to be on this
call, so we are going to record it and have it available for anyone who
does not want/need to participate directly.

-Joe