[Asterisk-Dev] 911/PSAP services conference call

JetSpeak asterisk at jetspeak.com
Tue May 24 11:08:02 MST 2005

I have a conference call scheduled with a company that maintains and
hosts psap applications.  From what they tell me, they set up the
emergency services for onstar, and are very interested in working with
the asterisk community to develop a solution to meet the new fcc
requirements.

Is anyone here interested in participating in this call?  I don't know
where everyone stands on working knowledge of how to meet these
requirements, so if we're beyond needing this please tell me.  It is
currently scheduled for friday at 1pm eastern.  I can provide details on
the company and call if you reply to me off list.

-Joe