[Asterisk-Dev] java agi. Help me!

Ben Hencke brainstar at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:30:31 MST 2005

Does the AGI need /r/n or just /n ?
Java's println does different things for different systems, and IIRC
some of *'s protocols expect the lines to end with /r/n

So you might try it with print + "/r/n"

Also, consider using asterisk-java instead. It takes care of all of
this stuff for you and will be much faster.
http://asterisk-java.sourceforge.net/

- Ben