[Asterisk-Dev] AST + H323 + Lucent iMerge

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Tue May 17 11:35:52 MST 2005

On Tue, 17 May 2005, Huddleston, Robert wrote:

> I'm being lazy here. I am a coder - so please don't pass this off to
> Asterisk-Users group.
Why shouldn't we? If you are a coder, it doesn't mean you shouldn't do
your homework and ask ON THE PROPER LIST.

Particularly, saying "i'm being lazy" is an insult to the rest of the
list-members - you are asking *us* to do your work, that presumably you
are being paid for.

> I have an odd problem - and maybe someone has already dug around in the
> code to see this trouble.
>
> I have Asterisk using the alternate H323 Channel driver (inAccess)
> registered to a Lucent iMerge..
>
> I have registered several h323 aliases and can receive calls on all
> aliases.
>
> But can only make one outbound call.
>
> Would this be an Asterisk, inAccess H323 Channel driver, openh323
> library or Lucent iMerge issue?
How about you look at the logs first?

> Does anyone have a good idea on a starting point?
>
> I had to use the inAccess H323 as the Asterisk H323 channel driver would
> not register to iMerge.
Yet another -users question.

-alex