[Asterisk-Dev] AST + H323 + Lucent iMerge

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Tue May 17 11:08:59 MST 2005

I'm being lazy here. I am a coder - so please don't pass this off to
Asterisk-Users group.

I have an odd problem - and maybe someone has already dug around in the code
to see this trouble.

I have Asterisk using the alternate H323 Channel driver (inAccess)
registered to a Lucent iMerge..

I have registered several h323 aliases and can receive calls on all aliases.

But can only make one outbound call.

Would this be an Asterisk, inAccess H323 Channel driver, openh323 library or
Lucent iMerge issue?

Does anyone have a good idea on a starting point?

I had to use the inAccess H323 as the Asterisk H323 channel driver would not
register to iMerge.

Thanks for the help.