[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 13 13:28:11 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 15:01 -0500, Brent Priddy wrote:
> do you have a problem where you get a postmaster undeliverable email
> for stuff you send to asterisk-dev from:
>
> Delivery to the following recipients failed.
>
>       asterisk-dev at telappliant.com

I haven't seen that. If you're getting bounces to _list_ mail, something
is very broken. Nothing should be generating responses of any kind --
bounces or out-of-office messages or anything -- to the address in the
From: header; only to the address in the SMTP reverse-path.

If you're getting such messages, then I would suggest reporting them as
network abuse to the upstream ISP. It's a denial of service attack
waiting to happen.

I did get the attached, but I've already kicked all @motorola.com
subscribers off my lists in the last few days for one of these, so I
didn't bother to follow up on it.

--
dwmw2