[Asterisk-Dev] SCCP enhancements

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Fri May 13 12:11:18 MST 2005

On Fri May 13, 2005 at 12:14:11PM -0400, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Then Jan, et al should disclaim their damn code so it could get included
> with Asterisk.

This is my other concern about working on chan_sccp(2).

I tried registering as a user on Jan's mantis instance, but it never sent me
the email with a password in. I've emailed the patch (to make chan_sccp work
on solaris and fix the RTP one-way audio problems) to Jan, but have not had
a reply.

At least with chan_skinny I can have some (reasonable) confidence that patches
will get accepted.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *