[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 13 10:27:55 MST 2005

Did you intentionally send exactly the same mail to me in private and
also to the list? After I wracked my conscience about replying in public
too... :)

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 11:31 -0500, Brent Priddy wrote:
> So, outbound calls work the first time, and the audio is really messed
> up on subsequent calls (sounds nothing like speech, kinda like the
> audio driver is getting random data) The second call's debug looks
> exactly like the first call... (have not tried hcidump)

Wrong-endian samples sound fairly much like white noise. That can happen
if you get a single byte out of sync in the SCO data stream. How
repeatable is it? Try byte-swapping. Or suspect the ring buffer code. We
should look at making that use queue_frame() directly, I suspect.

--
dwmw2