[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

Brent Priddy toopriddy at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:31:14 MST 2005

David is there a cvs repository that you are keeping things or is the
original author keeping up with things? It would be nice to have this
stuff version controlled. (sorry for the duplicate message, stupid gmail)

So, outbound calls work the first time, and the audio is really messed
up on subsequent calls (sounds nothing like speech, kinda like the
audio driver is getting random data) The second call's debug looks
exactly like the first call... (have not tried hcidump)

just wondering if the people who can get a call work, can make
subsequent calls and the audio sounds fine. It might be something to
do with my v600 and not liking to hangup with or without the SCO
connection.

I am also working on getting outbound calls working.. current status:
I can get asterisk to understand there is an incoming call, but the
SCO audio path is not setup yet... we will see how it goes.