[Asterisk-Dev] iax spec

Tim Robbins tim at teragen.com.au
Mon May 9 18:14:57 MST 2005

(Apologies for the late reply)

It's passed around as the integer value -1, but ends up as the unsigned char
value 255 when it's packed into the csub member of struct ast_iax2_full_hdr.
Look around the source tree for ast_indicate() calls with a 'condition'
argument of -1; app_dial.c would be a good place to start.

Tim