[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Manager Interface losing events

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Sat May 7 18:35:55 MST 2005

I am building application that sits on the management interface tracking all
the events.

Occasionally an event is misses which causes the application to get out of
sync with what is happening on the Asterisk side.

I had a discussion with Nicolás Gudiño and apparently he has noticed the
same thing with the FOP.

Has anyone else experienced problems with the management missing events?  If
so is there any way we can ensure an application receives the event when it
is connected?

Thanks,

Geoff