[Asterisk-Dev] [Rant] [long] - code style and quality

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri May 6 22:22:49 MST 2005

You mean that thing where patches get posted... and sit for weeks/
months/years rotting away into nothingness?   I sure hope when Kevin
starts full time that will be a thing of the past.  Because we have
missed out on a lot of great patches because the people committing
just get tired and give up... I know I have been there.

/b