[Asterisk-Dev] Dev call 1.2 release discussion

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri May 6 13:28:15 MST 2005

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 09:13:15AM -0500, Matthew Boehm wrote:
> >> 2) configurable PRI functionality (facilities, IEs per
> >> individual connections, not per switch type) - no ticket
> >> available but -dev list have reports;
> >
> > Are you offering to do this patch?  If so, please create a bug.

Yeah, I've been trying to avoid this one for a while.  I need to sit
down and think about it for a while about a good way to do it.  Does anybody
have any worthwhile suggestions as to what sort of interface we should
have for configuring it?

> There's this:
>
>     http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4068

Somebody needs to write a patch.  You can wish all you want, but if there
is no one coding it, we can't hold up 1.2 just for it.

> and this:
>
>     http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3450
>
> 3450 is nice. Allows me to take down a single channel from asterisk CLI.

Do you have equipment that supports this and have you tested it?  If so, please
provide feedback on that bugnote.  I think that cmaj is trying to find people that
can try it out.  When it is proven to work, I don't see any problems with committing
it.

Matthew Fredrickson