[Asterisk-Dev] Dev call 1.2 release discussion

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Fri May 6 07:11:35 MST 2005

> Paul Cadach wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > 5) T.38 support;
>
> Yes. I feel this is a must for 1.2. People have been waiting
> a long time for this. T38 is the only reason why we purchased
> a Cisco 5300 a few months ago instead of another asterisk box.

A must as in you are offering to do it or pay for it, or a must in that
we should never release 1.2 until it is complete.  I don't think we can
realistically hold up anything for T.38.  If someone is willing to make
it happen, great.  I will put my name firmly in the that would be really
nice column.