[Asterisk-Dev] Major dialplan functions rework

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu May 5 21:16:19 MST 2005

Simon Lockhart wrote:

> Can the structs not be defined as static? Or are they shared between objects
> in pbx_functions.so, but not expected to be shared outside?

It's not an issue at the moment, because Mark has removed the need for
it at this point, by changing the functions to be included directly into
pbx_functions.c rather than compiled separately and linked together (we
discussed this as a possibility last night, but I went ahead with the
separate files method since I found a decent way to strip the extraneous
symbols... unfortunately it's not portable).