[Asterisk-Dev] Major dialplan functions rework

Domjan Attila adomjan at tvnet.hu
Wed May 4 23:57:16 MST 2005

It's nice if I can compile it on x86_64:

gcc -shared -Xlinker -x -o pbx_functions.so func_md5.o func_groupcount.o
func_strings.o func_cdr.o func_logic.o func_env.o pbx_functions.o
/usr/bin/ld: func_md5.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `a local symbol'
can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
func_md5.o: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [pbx_functions.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/asterisk/funcs'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1