[Asterisk-Dev] Manager proposal

Daniel Montejo Biosca montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 23:51:15 MST 2005

Hi,
In all cti middlewares the hold event and unhold event are two independent
events. The most standar method is use two methods for that. I think that
asterisk must become a PBX with a cti connector the most similar to other
standars. For that I think that all events and methods must be the most
similar to the other standars. That's my opinion.