[Asterisk-Dev] Zap Warnings

Mark Johnson asteriskdev at astroshapes.com
Wed May 4 19:18:22 MST 2005

I normally post to the users list.  Someone suggested I let you guys
know because this was a topic of discussion here.  The conversation was:

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

> On May 4, 2005 12:05 pm, Matthew Boehm wrote:
>

>> May  4 10:57:04 WARNING[25650]: chan_zap.c:4394 my_zt_write: Write
>> returned -1 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on channel 2 - audio may
>> have been lost
>
> I think that something in asterisk (not zaptel) changed in the last
> week to create this problem; see my last message to -dev.

I also ugraded to head within the last few days and am noticing the same
message.  I haven't seen or heard of any problems with audio quality.
Is this something to be concerned about?

Mark