[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk SetVar Function using Chan_Capi

jurczak jurczak at digi-com.gr
Wed May 4 16:31:17 MST 2005

Hello, I am trying to use the pbx_builtin_setvar function in order to set
var local variable with the charge of isdn call

When I use the pbx_builtin_getvar I can see the correct contents of the
variable, but when the call is hanged up then

With the exten => _0.,4,NoOp(${CHR_UNITS}) I get an empty variable.

I also tried doing an SetVar before executing the Dial Application and then
inside the Chan_capi.c I displayed this variable and it returned the value
(null)

I am using as the channel the p->c (I think this is the correct one) inside
pipe_msg function.

Do you have any ideas how to pass this variable to Asterisk?

Thank you