[Asterisk-Dev] PRI/Zap

Tais M. Hansen tmh at comx.dk
Wed May 4 08:29:05 MST 2005

On Wednesday 04 May 2005 16:38, Alexander Lopez wrote:
> No need to do this it is already done.  If you are dialing using groups
> as in Zap/g1, look for the group options in zap channels on the wiki.
> There is a difference b/w g and G, top to bottom and bottom to top and R
> and r random.

Great. How could I miss that one? Seems like it is working. I've always
assumed the 'g' just meant group, referring to the groups defined in
zaptel.conf.

Right now, our telco is almost demanding that we change our equipment to
something which supports "preferred" channel usage. This solution will work
just fine as a work-around for this problem.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Tais M. Hansen