[Asterisk-Dev] List of tags/branches for CVS checkouts

Russell Bryant russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue May 3 10:13:37 MST 2005

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
> Is there documented somewhere a list of the various branches/tags in the
> CVS repository?  I see references to CVS-HEAD, CVS-STABLE, etc. in
> emails and I'm not sure what they are referring to.

CVS HEAD is the development branch (though not a branch at all :) ).

> v1-0-7: 1.125.2.5

This is a tag from when we released 1.0.7.

> v1-0: 1.125.0.2

This is the branch that I use for updating 1.0, if you want to track the
"stable" branch, then this is what you would chcek out and update
periodically.  When we release 1.0.8, we will tag this branch with v1-0-8.

Russell