[Asterisk-Dev]About Asterisk Architecture

Deborah MALKA Deborah.Malka at alcatel.fr
Mon May 2 08:01:20 MST 2005

Hello all,

I'm quite new to Asterisk, but I'm very interested in it because it
seems very very powerfull and easy to use.
I have still read a lot about Asterisk, the Wiki, the Paul Mahler's
book, ... and there are a lot of possibilities.
But I am very interestin in unerstanding the architecture of asterisk
that makes his power . Do you know where I can find something like
that ? Or comments on the code that can helps me to try to understand
it ? I use Doxygen, but as there is not a lot of comments in the code,
it doesn't help a lot. I use snavigator too but ...

Can anyone helps me ? or point me to some URL's ? or some document that
you have written ?

Thank you for advance for helping me !!!! An thank you for all your
work !