[Asterisk-Dev] app_dial Caller ID behavior

Russell Bryant russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Fri Mar 25 16:38:09 MST 2005

> But there was no event in the manager to extract that information before the
> bridge. Maybe Mark fixed that, I don't remember, its friday night and I
> won't check that till monday. Have a nice weekend.

Mark says that events have been added to fix this.  Definitely check it
out when you get the chance.  The reason I brought this up is that I
wanted to make sure everyone was happy with the future 1.2 in mind.

Russell