[Asterisk-Dev] Problems with call recording

Tamas J thomasj at eworld.hu
Tue Mar 22 03:13:20 MST 2005

Update:
I recompiled the CVS-HEAD with turned off NEWJB (in chan_iax2.c
commented #define NEWJB) and surprisingly the problem went away. I have
normal call recording now :)
Unfortunately I don't have possibility to try other channels (e.g. SIP),
so I cannot be sure that the chan_iax2 is itself broken or something
else around new jitterbuffer.

Regards,
	Tamas

ps: probably I should prepare a bug ticket now...