[Asterisk-Dev] H.323 channel driver problems

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Fri Mar 18 07:08:24 MST 2005

Chih-Wei Huang wrote:

> If the guys in Digium has already written the new driver almost
> completely to replace the old one , that's ok.
> I'd like to share my expertise with them.
> But if they just "plan" to write the new one, I would suggest
> don't do so. chan_h323 is not good enough, but fixable.
> Of course, I will be one volunteer to improve it.

No, it's not a plan, as I understand it the code is already being
written, but I haven't been involved, I've only heard little bits of
discussion about it.

> SO... How can I contact them?
> I'm curious why they are not in this list.
> The list is dedicated for the developers.
> Isn't it?

Yes, sort of... but not many of the Digium staff monitor this list.
Since none of the rest of us here are involved with H.323, you might
need to send a message directly to Mark to let him know of your interest.