[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Jitterbuffer in CVS HEAD: How to use, how to report problems:

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Fri Mar 18 00:19:29 MST 2005

>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Kann <stevek at stevek.com> writes:

Steve> 3) Trunktimestamps: To use this, both sides must be using
Steve> CVS-HEAD; setting "trunktimestamps=yes" in iax.conf will cause
Steve> your box to send 16-bit timestamps for each trunked frame
Steve> inside of a trunk frame.  The other side must also support this
Steve> functionality, or else, well, bad things will happen.

Steve, congratulations for the good work. However, the part quoted
above scares me: I accept and place guest IAX calls (to peers
discovered through e164.org for example), how can I tell whether the
peer supports trunk timestamps?

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam