[Asterisk-Dev] G.729 licensing, again..

Race Vanderdecken asteriskdev at codetyrant.com
Wed Mar 16 20:50:12 MST 2005

Oops let me see how this works.
I buy a license from company B so that gives me the right to use a
different license and product from company A.

Because Company B already compensated company A I can bypass the
derivative work and use the original?

So by proxy I can use the DVD DSS code I got off the web to crack DVDs
so long as I paid company C for the license for some sort of code that
does something similar or of the same value but is less restricted.

Since I paid someone I therefore have a license to do that action by any
means. So if I buy one Ford truck that gives me permission to use
anyone's Ford truck because I already paid Ford for a truck.

If you want to use the Intel code license it from Intel. Why is stealing
software okay, but if I took a laptop with software, a laptop is useless
without the software, but whatever. It is still stealing.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken