[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk cross-compilation for ARM

Fabio Margarido fabiomargarido at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:49:40 MST 2005

Boomer, but I still have to do it anyway...... :-)
I've never done any cross-compilation before, so if anyone who has
successfully ported it to any other platform could give me a
guideline, I think that would help a lot..... If that's someone who's
done it for ARM, even better....
Thanks again

Fabio