[Asterisk-Dev] SetVarCDR

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Mar 11 16:07:20 MST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 16:40, William M. Sandiford wrote:
> I found a reference to the application SetVarCDR in the following
> post but I don't seem to have this available to me in my version of
> *.

This is a -users question.  Please do not post usage questions to the
developers list.

> I would like to change the value of the src and dst variables in the
> CDR as I sometimes find that they don't have entirely accurate
> information.  For example my dst field quite often has a value of "s"
> because I do my call processing in the s extension.  This is no good
> to me.

This isn't what CDR variables are for.  In fact, unless you have coded
your own custom cdr_*.c module, you probably shouldn't be using them
at all (at least until somebody codes a generic implementation).

--
Tilghman