[Asterisk-Dev] SetVarCDR

William M. Sandiford wsandiford at DURHAMTELECOM.com
Fri Mar 11 15:40:38 MST 2005

Hello:

I found a reference to the application SetVarCDR in the following post but I don't seem to have this available to me in my version of *.

HYPERLINK "http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2005-February/005337.html"http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2005-February/005337.html

My version of * is CVS-HEAD-03/10/05-18:42:35

I would like to change the value of the src and dst variables in the CDR as I sometimes find that they don't have entirely accurate information.  For example my dst field quite often has a value of "s" because I do my call processing in the s extension.  This is no good to me.

Does anyone know How I can get access to the functions mentioned above.  FYI I have tried doing a set var just before I dial like this:

exten => s,13,SetVar(CDR(dst)=12345)
exten => s,14,Dial(HYPERLINK "mailto:SIP/12345 at outbound"SIP/12345 at outbound)

but that doesn't seem to work...I still get s in the dst field of my CDR.

Regards,
Bill