Antwort: Re: [Asterisk-Dev] "connected number" feedback

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Thu Mar 10 11:22:11 MST 2005

Hello,

Steve Kann wrote:
[skipped]
> Wouldn't you want to keep the dialed number, to use in CDR records, etc?
>
> I.e. a call comes in from a PRI, they have dialed some number <DNID>. It
> goes through your dialplan, tries ringing a bunch of things, ends up
> being forwarded out through a trunk to the PSTN again or something, to
> <CNID>.
>
> I imagine that people would want CDR records which have CLID (calling
> line id), DNID (dialed number id), and CNID (connected number id).

Append this list with RDNIS (redirecting number id), OCPN (Original Called Party Number), Redirecting Reason,
Redirection count, PRI Release cause, etc. Shortly, two weeks ago there was a developer telephony conferenct about CDR.
Ask Brian about sound files for it.

At the moment there is requirements to implement basic mechanisms to handle and pass COLP over signalling links, and CDR
is another very long story.

WBR,
Paul.