[Asterisk-Dev] Mantis needs some attention ...

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Thu Mar 10 11:11:30 MST 2005

Jerris, Michael MI wrote:

> 2980 - Event based MWI .  Appears to be waiting on mark to do somthing
> with event system, or reporter may have missread mark's comments and
> thinks he is doing somthing with this, when it was just a suggetion.

This is pending a new generic event system, which I have volunteered to
post in a couple of days. It will be posted to this list first for
comments and review.

> 3487 - VM storage on IMAP - looks like there are good ideas on how to do
> this, but then nothing... anybody willing to take this on?

The res_storage stuff mentioned in that bug is definitely the way to go,
but I do not have the time to even start implementing it right now. If
someone else does, please contact me and I'll communicate the ideas and
notes I have already on what I think it should do.

> 3357 - Moc's application arguments -  Can we flesh out a design to get
> blessed on this and get somone to take it on.

Yeah, that's a tough one... as it stands right now, no one has figured
out (or posted, anyway) a structure that could be used to pass app
arguments from the parser into the app, so that a central parser could
be used. That would be the first step.