[Asterisk-Dev] [Asterisk-Users] 1.0.7 Release Candidate

russelb at CLEMSON.EDU russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Wed Mar 9 12:10:40 MST 2005

Hey everyone,

I posted bug #3746 for people to report on the latest code in the stable
branch.  Once I get enough reports that it is working fine, we will
release 1.0.7.

Thanks,

Russell Bryant
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Spam detection software, running on the system "zeus.avanzada7.com", has

Content preview:  Hey everyone, I posted bug #3746 for people to report
  on the latest code in the stable branch. Once I get enough reports
  that it is working fine, we will release 1.0.7. Thanks, [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.2 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO