[Asterisk-Dev] Video Voice Mail

Nicolas FOURNIL nfournil at call.fr
Mon Mar 7 01:27:36 MST 2005

Hello

It works already... Voicemail records video if there's this channel. It also
plays when you listen to it.

There's just an Intra-Frame problem (first picture), but nobody wants to
talk about :-(
If you need more details I can help, I have tested this feature with our
terminal

Nicolas FOURNIL

http://www.videotel.fr