[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk with Mediant 2000 - problems

Abhishek Tiwari abhitiwari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:29:08 MST 2005

Hi,
    I have been using/working on asterisk for some time now and presently
was trying to configure asterisk to work with digium cards. It worked fine
with the fxo/fxs cards, but now i'm trying to get it working by interfacing it
with mediant t1 port. no avail .......
   anyone out there got it working, what particular configuration used
on mediant (isdn signalling, framing, coding etc ??) and/or what configuration
on asterisk side ?? if anyone has it working, please send me the ini file for
the mediant and the zaptel.conf etc. would be extremely thankful.

Regards
Abhishek