[Asterisk-Dev] Intra-Frame request in VoiceMail and General use.

Nicolas FOURNIL nfournil at call.fr
Thu Mar 3 09:33:42 MST 2005

Hello

The VoiceMail application works great in video mode, but there's no request
for Intra-Frame when It begins recording something. So every video begins
with a green screen until it gets a new intra-frame, then the video is
perfect !

Can anyone know how to ask for this intra-frame ? I've found some drafts
about it (SDP extensions, RTCP Feedback) but I haven't found any RFC
mecanism.

And where is the best place where I will add this feature ? (chan_sip, sdp
??)

Thanks for advice

Nicolas.