[Asterisk-Dev] Manager XML

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Wed Mar 2 14:19:44 MST 2005

> Hmm. That's not the way I treat "events". At least we should have an
> ActionID that binds them together with the request. I would do it
> differently though, without using the Event: header.

Well, you can just add the ActionID to the request. I just copied the
behaviour seen when requesting 'Status' from the manager. If Mark is not
keen to XML, at least we can start coding something using the current
format. I will take a quick look and see if I can come up with something
usable, if time permits.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Gudino <nicolas at house.com.ar>