[Asterisk-Dev] Manager XML

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Wed Mar 2 08:56:25 MST 2005

What was Mark's backing reasoning for that. XML is an easy way to get
parsing for free. Every platform has an XML parser. Otherwise, you're stuck
handling issues (escaping, character sets, schema, etc.) manually.

I don't think XML is anything amazing. It's a simple, well-defined, spec to
pass around data.

-Michael