[Asterisk-Dev] Little problem with my chan_gsm

Igor - BZ ib.asterisk.dev at bzsolutions.it
Wed Mar 2 07:54:34 MST 2005

Hi... I'm near to finish to write chan_gsm for asterisk.... now I have little problem..

I want to implement a correct CDR generation...
I'm using 3GPP 27.07 docs to develop it and my phone Sony Z1010 respect 80% of AT COMMAND
Now I can detect when phone start to dial, when call il connected to mobile operator
and 'CONNECT'

My problem is that when I call a tollfree, or freemessage i can't hear if I don't have set AST_CONTROL_ANSWER
but if I set AST_STATE_UP or ANSWER in the cdr billsec are from the second alert and not from connect...

In chan_capi this message is controlled by early_b3 but i don't have that in gsm...

I need only to open audio when I start the call but set the correct billsec in CDR... how can I do it?

Thx a lot :)
-Igor-