[Asterisk-Dev] Digium's G.729A codec problem

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 04:39:19 MST 2005

The Digium implementation is closed source :( unlike the rest of
Asterisk, so you probably won't be able to troubleshoot this yourself.

Try the open source implementation and let me know if you have the same
problem:

    http://www.readytechnology.co.uk/open/g729

Make sure you are watching the Asterisk console when you try making
calls, my code spits out error messages if packets are the wrong size,
etc.  This will give you some clues.

Regards,

Daniel